Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FOUND IT, bet you can't guess what....

LIBBY'S CANNED PUMPKIN!!!! Can you believe it! Finally yesterday at Publix (our local grocery store) had it! I grabbed 4 cans and Brian said "that's all you grabbed?" They were 1.79 a small can and today at Walmart I got the bigger can for 2.09...so what is with those people on eBay??? My wonderful sister in law sent me 4 cans! I feel so bad! But today Brian got to take a loaf of pumpkin bread (my house smelled so yummy last night!) to his Board of Directors meeting at the bank! Yeah...it makes them in such a good mood! And I also have a tradition that our Pastor gets one of the first loaves, so I dropped his off today...I am sure I will hear from him tomorrow! He does not share it, so I just made him a "mini" loaf.

So anyway...Fall is finally here at the Hall household! YEAH!!! And I will send anyone who wants the recipe for my pumpkin bread...it is yummy! This time I made it with whole wheat white flour. I would love to also try applesauce instead of oil. But I can not change it too much...those Director's would know!!!

So thank you for hanging in there with me! Wish I could put a picture of a can of pumpkin on this blog...but waiting for Megan to get her computer fixed! And boy do I need some pictures on my FaceBook (or FB or FaithBook)

I am seeing my lack of "computer" saavy is not a good thing!! Because I started looking for a job today! YIKES..am I old? am I dated? NO...God has the right job out there for me and my skills! Prayers are appreciated! Feeling alittle unqualified! (and I am not!)

take care and keep your eyes of Jesus (KYEOJ)!!!!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

I ended up buying a few cans of generic pumpkin at our little town store. I don't know if that will be as good as Libby's. I'll have to check again to see if the grocery store got some in!!

Pumpkin bread is my specialty, too. Everyone knows me for my pumpkin bread. ha!