Saturday, April 3, 2010

Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter...


All four days equal freedom and GRACE from Jesus. Thank you Jesus for all you did for me and still do for me. I look forward to working on your agenda for me and not my agenda for me! I pray I get it soon!

So celebrate our KING...JESUS...Celebrate the GRACE that was delivered at the cross!
Tell someone "happy Easter". I did on my bike ride and got 2 responses. I am hoping that I just didn't hear the others! praying for more to come to know Jesus.

CELEBRATE EASTER EVERY DAY>>>>it is our GIFT FROM JESUS!


Separate note:

My previous blog talked about becoming a better person...i thought that through more...i do not mean to belittle people who have or had cancer...I have lived through it with my mom and it was very, very difficult. The challenge of my blog was for me to a "better" person for the mere reason I KNOW JESUS!! I want to do that NOW! I think that is why when i am walking or riding i always wave to FedEx drivers, UPS drivers, garbage men....i think one wave and smile goes along way to those guys and YOU KNOW WHAT THEY always wave back!!!!! try it!
So anyway...I still am praying for God's help in this matter and my obedience to His calling.

Enjoy Easter blessings, may they flow this weekend and always

No comments: