Sunday, March 14, 2010

being thankful

hi.
my sweet daughter, Megan, surprised me and updated my blog! Do you like it? She added pictures and the new design. Wow. I actually look like "I" know what I am doing! (Cathy do you like it? email me!)

I read others blogs and always wonder where they get their cute designs and pictures. And so Megan did it for me. I didn't want to buy one so she must have found me a free one...that is even better. I love the pictures she added. She is so talented. thanks megs!




Well, I am off for a walk with our dachsund, Ruthie. (well, prayerfully she will be responsive!) And then on a 4 miles for myself with God time! I am starting a new eating plan tomorrow by Jorge Cruz (the bellyfat cure)...boy i am looking forward to it and praying for no more bondage to food (freedom from food). I want to spend my time doing Molly's scrapbook. what fun! 2 months til she graduates...wow.

It is a beautiful day that God created...I am going out and enjoy it! You do too!
"This is the day that the Lord has made...."

No comments: