Thursday, December 3, 2009

shhh...hear His voice...

Good day, this third day of December....

Shhhh.. "Be still and know that I am God..." I love to wait in anticipation for His voice and direction. Sometimes, i get "static" in the hearing, but God's voice is so big and so distinct that it gets right through. But i have to be willing to hear it loud and clear and be ready to be obedient to the calling.

I have started a tradition every morning and do a prayer walk. I do it as exercise, start the metabolism and mostly to talk to God. I love it. It wakes me up and starts my day with Him. Today, I started walking and just singing Christmas songs, then went into prayer. It was nice...cuz in that small voice of singing, I ask God to let me hear from Him.

So do you let the stactic keep you hearing God's voice or do you just "switch" and listen with GREAT anticipation. Right now in the middle of the busy season, clear your thoughts and make room for God's voice. He has so much to tell us, He loves to hear from us. Listen....shhhh God is callng you.

May you continue to be open to His voice now and forever. Remember to focus on what is Eternal and nurture those priceless things...family, friends, strangers, believers, future believers....

CHRISTmas hugs!

No comments: