Monday, May 18, 2009

My life is not "real simple" right now...

Hellllllooooo out there in blog world.

I don't even know if i even have followers right now. If so...thanks. I have been deliquient (sp) due to graduation and just recently "soon to be graduate from H.S." stuff.

Yes, we made it through Megan's open house. (thanks John for coming!) It was fun. It was alot of clean up and leftover carrots! (and cake!) Actually the two compliment each other...you eat a healthy carrot and then a bite of cake! evens things out, so to speak! ha! Not really. the cake is still in the neighbors fridge...(they come this Sunday). I need to throw it away. But the good thing is no one is eating it! yeah! Maybe that is the "new diet" keep your "yummy food" in the neighbors fridge and NEVER go over to get it! Yeah for me!

Molly had her "promotion day" last friday. So she is an OFFICIAL SENIOR! oh my...can i not have a small rest from the college graduate! now my other "baby" is graduating! I know in a year. But going to all these open houses. The "new" senior moms begin to talk about next year's open houses! Wow, I haven't even put this years stuff away!

Molly did really good this year. finished the year with a 3.87....yeah! And got High Honor Roll and a Honor certificate from English. ahhh. The graduation ceremony where molly goes to school is really neat. The senior pass the torch (candle) to the new seniors and pray over them. ahhh.

So today is Monday. I went and swam at the Y but only got 13 laps in before a clash of thunder...bummer. Made list for the girls...things to do list. They would rather have a list then me constantly reminding them. So "list day monday" is done. I make myself a summer list "to do", too. Some summer i will actually complete it! ha! It is always the dumb blinds that get ignored. they are so hard to clean...any suggestions? micro fibers? windex? dust first? wet clean next? let me know.

So what are your plans for the summer? We will be here. Stacation ville. I do not mind it. I like my bed. I like my pool. I like the freedom to roam in my jammies. So i am content.

It is raining. My favorite. Wish i had the time to crawl in a chair and read a book. Catch up on my "bible through the year" reading. I was on a roll, so to speak, but then fell off. But i will get there.

What is your favorite weather? Mine thunderstorms! We Floridians really need this rain, so i am not complaining.

Well, I hope you have a chipper Monday and get your "to do" list complete.

No comments: