Thursday, October 9, 2008

hey...and hi...
I am writing a quick entry. I am off to take brian's car in, making a funny noise. Anyway...i am trying to put God first on my list of "things to do today"....it was biking...but i have learned it the hard way that putting Him first/ that all the rest will get done according to His will. So why fight it. Don't freak out if i am not on my bike by 9 or swimming by 8....just let God do my schedule and it will be such a blessing. I am doing a study on Joshua...we are right around the crossing of the Jordan and building the stone memorial....and i have to ask myself have I built any memorials above God...probably yes....my biking....so i am praying everyday that God releases me from "things" that I put before Him. I want my worship to be focused on Him first. So that is my prayer today...that my eyes will see Him first each day...that my eyes will read His word first each day and that I will pray to Him for guidance and His will in my day. So have you talked to God today? Pray for all who need to know Him. "I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me".
Praise Him.....

No comments: