summer is on the edge of being "gone, gone, gone" and I feel like it "flew, flew, flew" by! I had a good summer. Not as much got done as I would have liked. But both girls were home, but very busy. Time just went to fast with them. Now we are getting ready for Megs to move into her apartment end of this week. I feel like we just found it! Then the following week it is Molly's turn to move to college.
- wisdom and direction as we go through both moves.
- for safety and all the "pieces" fall together successfully (all the little things and big things)
- for quality time together this week and next
- for peace from Christ.
- for new friends and adjustments to go smoothly
- for Christ to fill their lives with HIS direction, HIS words, HIS purpose, and more
- for churches to be found by both girls
- for good health
- for all the paperwork to get done and all the changes to be made successfully
- for our home to continually echo their laughter and voices
- for His name to be glorified in all we do, always
- for all the things we did not think of
- for the "quiet" rides home
- for my future job and a car
- for all the details (i think i have said that, must be heavy on my mind)
- for Megan's successful school year and her "new" subject she will be teaching
- for Molly's first semester at college and her roommate, to all go smoothly
- for Brian's job and peace
- for our home to always shine JESUS
thank you for praying through this list. Hope you had a great summer