Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Megan's Birthday!!!

Do I look old enough to have a 26 year old???? Well, i have one....today is Megan's birthday!!! Happy day to you. She will have the priviledge all day of saying "it's my birthday that is why!" (pay backs to her little sister for last week, see blog below) So her day will consist of tutoring then off to the BEACH for some R and R (relaxing and reading!) Then maybe hit some shops(the Women's exchange, like Goodwil but better). Then home to clean up and off to Bonefish for dinner. I have packed a nice picnic lunch for us. I don't know if it is more a gift to her or me to spend the WHOLE day sitting with MY girls at the beach! Sounds like a pretty good present to me! (but let's not tell her, oh she reads my blog!!) (oh Megs, can you insert a pic of the day....HERE) thanks!

What am i going to do with out my "helper" on my blog? Well, the good thing she can go in and change and insert all she wants from Ft. Myers!

She moves next Saturday....where, oh where did the summer go???? If anyone knows let me know! I want it BACK!!!

Thanking Jesus for the gift of Megan! Have a great day Megs! (midget!!!)

No comments: