Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Facts...

Some interesting facts about this holiday...
1. 1 billion Valentine's Day cards are exchanged.
2. Hallmark has over 1,300 different cards for Valentine's Day
3. 110 million roses (mostly red) will be sold and sent within a 3 day period.
4. 45 million dollars will be spent on food (including chocolate)on Valentine's Day.
5. 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on this day.
6. 64% of men in the U.S. do not make plns in advance for Valentine's Day.

But one person did make plans to show His love for us not just on Valentine's Day but everyday. God sent His one and only Son to die on a cross to save us and show us just how much he loved us! That is the biggest sacrifice for love. The bible says: "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Tell someone you love them and so does Jesus! My daughter Molly taught me a fun way to say I Love You...1 4 3 (there is 1 letter in I; 4 letters in Love; and 3 in You.) CUTE!!!! so 143!!!!

So off to ice cupcakes for school tomorrow! Watch out Cupcake Wars! Ha! I made bright pink rice krispie treats too! ahhh!!! Love is sweet, Love is grand!

Wish my girls were here....to make my heart-shaped meatloaf for!

No comments: