Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hmmm what you up to?

Hoping everyone is doing great! Molly got home safe and sound. She is happy, but going through Jessica withdrawels. She has had alot of attention and alot of fun and now just like anything it is back to reality. She will do fine. I am glad to have her back.

I gave blood today. Part of doing something to make a change on Monday's...OKAY..today is Tuesday! I did it. They are checking my plasma and see if i can give every 2 weeks, because my goal is 5 gallons of blood. I have a good start, but plasma giving would get me there faster! YIKES!

We had a awesome Ordination last night at our church. Three young men got ordained. It was a great Praise and Worship, Great testimonies, Great talk by our Pastor, just a God-filled evening.

My husband came home tonight and said he heard on a Christian station asking about "what if church was all about God"...think about that. I am.

My daughter in Ft. Myers got a new positon today. Language Arts next year with Special Ed. jr. high kids. She was doing science with them. But the Principal came in and said he really need someone strong and capable and she was the person! Wow. Praise Jesus! He is covering Megs! congrats megs!

I start ww tomorrow. Not telling too many people. You all don't count, cuz very rarely do i get comments (but thanks for the one yesterday!) So prayers please. Food is a drug for me. I let it solve all my problems and i really want to surrender all to GOD! He is the great Healer and Restorer. Looking forward to some healing and restoring.

Okay....Read in Psalms...
"By your words I can see where I'm going, they throw a beam of light on my dark path. I've committed myself and I'll never turn back from living by your righteous order. Everything's falling apart on me, God, put me together again with your Word. Festoon me with your finest sayings, God teach me your holy rules. My life is as close as my own hands, But I don't forget what you have reveled. The wicked do their best to throw me off track, but I don't swerve an inch from your course. I inherited your book on living, it's mine forever--what a gift! And how happy it makes me! I concentrate on doing exactly what you say--I always have and always will. (Psalm 105-112, The Message)
Lot of thought goes into that. pondering in prayer. i want more of this "doing exactly what you say"

Pastor said this week "My life is about God alone" hmmm. that means it IS NOT ABOUT ME!

have a blessed Wednesday. Hug someone! Hugs to the blogworld!

No comments: